domingo, 15 de junio de 2014

The House of My Spanish Family

 So, this is an introduction to what the inside of my Spanish family's apartment looks like. We live a block from the river gentil,  and are surrounded by a mix of bars, restaurants, barbershops, bakeries, and even a store that offers foreign language education. The apartment buildings are close, the streets are thin, and there is a sense of condensed living I would be hard pressed to find outside of New York.
 To the right is a picture of the building elevator, which everyone in the building prefers to the stairs.
















 To the left, a picture of the elevator buttons.
















I've opened the door, and Kira, my family's dog, peers around the hallway to see who has entered.

 This is my bedroom. It's much bigger than the double I shared back at UM. I do a lot of my studying here.
And here is the bathroom, toilet, sink, and shower stall fit into an economical size.
Here, my Spanish father, Juan, is setting the table for lunch.
And this is where the magic happens. All my delicious meals, from fully-fried sardines to lamb, and the the ever wonderful abundance of pork. Yumm.

1 comentario:

  1. Ohh looks like you have a dishwasher! Nice! On another note, the house looks wonderful.

    ResponderEliminar