martes, 3 de junio de 2014

Mi Barrio - Tranquilo y Simpático!

Hello everyone! It's been another busy but absolutely wonderful week in Granada. As others have mentioned, tonight's assignment is to document our neighborhoods. My apartment building sits on a little street called Calle Angel Barrios. I'm very close to my classmates, restaurants, the gym, a main street, and a beautiful park. Everyone is very friendly and the area feels very safe.

I decided to document my neighborhood with a video. See the result below, with English subtitles (please excuse my dismal computer skills!).  We'll present in Spanish tomorrow.

Use this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxmgGeYsF18&feature=youtu.be

1 comentario:

  1. Great video of your neighborhood, Kelly! What a wonderful opportunity we have to be here this spring in Granada. It is evident you are making the most of it and getting to know your surroundings well. Good job!

    ResponderEliminar