martes, 3 de junio de 2014

Realejo!

Granada is a beautiful city and I love everything about it. I live in a neighborhood called Realejo on Calle Belén.





I live in an independent house, which is called a chalet in Spanish.  My house is amazing and I also have an amazing view from my window of the "Hotel Alhambra Palace."






I live near the Alhambra and Campo del Principe is one block away from my house.






In Spain, it's very common for both kids and adults to meet their friends at a local plaza, cafe, or restaurant. Campo del Principe is filled with restaurants/bars and it has a playground for the children.










There are all types of stores in my neighborhood too. There is no need to drive somewhere because the neighborhood has everything including fruit markets, fish markets, hair salons, supermarkets, hotels, restaurants, bars, appliance stores, schools, and more!











1 comentario:

  1. Great summary of what you have in your barrio. It is one of the cooler areas of the city!

    ResponderEliminar