jueves, 12 de junio de 2014

Mi Casa

Here is the link to a tour of my apartment in Spain. It is in Spanish so below is a rough translation :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpqLm1NJpM8

Hello! I will present my house in Spain.

My apartment is near Ronda and Rocogidas. This is the door to my apartment. Next, I need to take an elevator because my apartment is on the 4th floor.

Now, let's look at my apartment. Now, I need to close the door. This is where my host mom does the laundry.

This is the kitchen. My host mom has a cat and here is its food. In the kitchen there is a stove and oven. This is where my host mom cooks every day. Also, there is a fridge. Outside the fridge, my host mom has pictures and photos of her children and grandchildren. This weekend, I'll meet her granddaughter Manuela. I'm excited.

This is my bedroom. This bedroom is smaller than my bedroom at home in Northville but as big as my bedroom in Mary Markley. Here is the closet with my clothes.

This is the bathroom. My host mom and I share a bathroom. There is a shower and sink. Hello! And there is a toilet.

This is the living room. There is a sofa and a TV. This where we eat lunch together every day. My host mom likes to watch TV when eating. And that's my apartment! Goodbye!

1 comentario: